- Are you getting optimal productivity from your CAD/CAM department?
- Does it take longer than expected to program and produce each part or project?
- Is hand – editing being done to the CNC programs?
- Are your set – up sheets automated?
- Are you efficiently using templates and automating repetitive task to reduce programming times?
- Are your set – ups taking longer than you’d expect?
- Is communication efficient and correct between programmers and the shop floor?
- Do you feel that there is an us vs. them attitude between the programming department and the shop floor?
- Do you manufacture several similar parts and, if so, are you taking advantage of family part programming and generic programs?
- Are you taking advantage of efficiencies with 3D programming to allow you to set up a job in 2 or 3 set – ups rather than 6 or 7?
Schedule a Consult, Today.
A consultation session with OQM takes about an hour, is free and can address any of the challenges/issues/questions you may have. We look forward to meeting you.